Terms & ConditionsDisclaimer
The information contained in this website and application is believed to be accurate and current. However, it is provided in good faith on an "as is" basis. References to 'website' include the following (as appropriate): https://www.sandhurststockfeeds.com.au, or any other site, services (including web-services), software, application or media managed by The Trustee for Airedale Partners Trust. Your use of the Sandhurst Stockfeeds website constitutes your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
No representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website is made by The Trustee for Airedale Partners Trust t/as Sandhurst Stockfeeds or directors, officers or employees. In addition to this they do not accept any responsibility arising in any way (including negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information in this website. Illustrations, photos and packaging are only a representation of the products advertised, variations may occur. All products were available at time of publication, The Trustee for Airedale Partners Trust t/as Sandhurst Stockfeeds will not be responsible for the lack of stock due to supplier problems. The Trustee for Airedale Partners Trust t/as Sandhurst Stockfeeds reserves the right to limit purchases to normal retail quantities.
The Website together with the Affiliated Websites are owned and operated by The Trustee for Airedale Partners Trust t/as Sandhurst Stockfeeds. You acknowledge that by accessing and using the Website you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (Terms). Please read these Terms carefully. If you do not accept these Terms, please refrain from using the Website.
- Intended Meanings for Certain Words
- "Affiliated Website" means any website (other than this Website) containing content owned and operated by The Trustee for Airedale Partners Trust t/as Sandhurst Stockfeeds.
- "Content" means any software, data, information, pictures, graphics and other materials published or made available on the website, including all third party content and user generated content.
- "Member" means a user that has completed our registration process and created an account.
- "Product" means the goods and / or services being offered by us and promoted through the Website or Affiliated Website.
- "Product Information" means the specific information relating to a Product as set out on the Product Page.
- "Product Page" means the relevant page of the Website or Affiliated Website on which a specific Product is promoted.
- "Product Order" means your Request or that part of your Request we confirm as acceptable.
- "Request" means the order placed by you for the relevant Products in the Shopping Cart.
- "Third Party Information" means information other than Product Information on the Website or Affiliated Website including certain data, news, research, statistics stories, photographs, opinions and information.
- "User" means any user of the Website.
- "We", "us", "our" and "Sandhurst Stockfeeds" are a reference to The Trustee for Airedale Partners Trust t/as Sandhurst Stockfeeds.
- "Website" means this website Sandhurst Stockfeeds.
- "You" and "your" are a reference to you.
- Intellectual Property
- through the Website is our exclusive property or used and /or displayed by us with the express permission of owner. No Content may be reproduced, published or transmitted without our prior written consent. Copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right infringement may result in civil and/or criminal penalties.
- "Sandhurst Stockfeeds" are our trade marks. All rights in respect of these trademarks are hereby expressly reserved. Unless otherwise indicated, all other trademarks appearing on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
- Privacy and Personal Information
Registration is completely optional. When you register you consent and agree to receive marketing information, offers and special discounts from Sandhurst Stockfeeds. Registration may include submitting your name, email address, address, telephone numbers, options on how you wish to receive updates and promotional material and other information. You may access this information at any time by logging in and going to your account.
Any order placed with The Trustee for Airedale Partners Trust t/as Sandhurst Stockfeeds using the online store website is an offer by you to purchase a particular product for the specified price (including the delivery, tax and other charges) at the time of the order and under these Terms and Conditions. The Trustee for Airedale Partners Trust t/as Sandhurst Stockfeeds retains the right to reject your offer of purchase for any reason. These may include but will not be limited to the unavailability of any product, error in your order, or an error in the product description, error in price or purchasing items in a bulk quantity that The Trustee for Airedale Partners Trust t/as Sandhurst Stockfeeds may deem to be intended for commercial on-sale. The Trustee for Airedale Partners Trust t/as Sandhurst Stockfeeds will confirm your order within 2 business days of your order request.
At Sandhurst Stockfeeds, we are committed to offering our customers convenience, service and product availability at competitive prices, whether at your local Sandhurst Stockfeeds store or online at sandhurststockfeeds.com.au.
Product availability and pricing of some products may vary between your local Sandhurst Stockfeeds store and Sandhurststockfeeds.com.au, due to varying customer offers. From time to time Sandhurststockfeeds.com.au may run 'online only' offers which may vary from your local Sandhurst Stockfeeds store advertising.
Prices displayed online are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time and are subject to availability. Prices and availability of items are subject to change without notice.
All products are covered by statutory warranties, namely we warrant the products we sell to you are free from defects in workmanship and materials; of merchantable quality; fit for the purpose for which they were made and will match the description contained in our online catalogue or any sample provided to you. All products will meet these statutory requirements for at least three months from the date of purchase unless the product is covered by an extended warranty.
Statutory and extended warranties (if applicable) will not apply where you have caused the products to become damaged.
Examples of occasions where the warranties and additional promises (if applicable) will not apply are:
- Where you have mistreated or abused the products (whether intentionally or unintentionally); or
- Damaged the products as a result of using them in a way they were not intended to be used.
We reserve the right to test or assess any product returned to us in order to determine whether a breach of warranty has occurred.
Shipping and Delivery
Delivery times may vary depending on location, carrier and public holidays.
Orders placed online for delivery will be confirmed along with an estimated day of delivery, to understand which day we deliver to which area please see the table on the Delivery Areas Page. Click here for Delivery Areas and Days.
When selecting your area on checkout if your area is not listed please select the closest area. Please note we do not deliver outside of Victoria and we reserve the right to refuse any orders that have a delivery area not listed on our checkout list or Delivery Area List.
Free Standard Shipping
Free Shipping will automatically be calculated on your cart upon reaching a value of $200 or more, after all other discounts are applied. You may be charged for shipping if your delivery address is not within our listed Delivery Areas.
If your order doesn't qualify for free standard shipping, the cost of shipping with be calculated at checkout.
Authority to Leave (ATL):
This service is default and agreed upon when placing any delivery order with Sandhurst Stockfeeds. Please let us know if you would like the order placed in a predetermined area. An address must first be considered accessible and safe by the courier, and furthermore must meet the Delivery Criteria if asked to place it in a certain area (such as a shed or shipping container) past the entrance to the property or the properties Mail Box location.
- -the area must be free from obstructions
- -the area must be safe
- -the area must be relatively clean
- -the area must not be further than four (4) metres from a safe parkable position of the Delivery Vehicle.
When you place an order with Sandhurst Stockfeeds, you accept full responsibility and Sandhurst Stockfeeds cannot be held liable if your order goes missing after it has been deemed delivered by the Delivery Driver.
Returning an item for a refund
We want you to be completely satisfied with every item that you purchase from Sandhurststockfeeds.com.au. We understand that there may be times when you will need to return a product that you have purchased from us, and we aim to make this process as easy and hassle free as possible. Our returns policy has been constructed to comply with the relevant consumer rights and retailer obligations as set out under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
When to return a product?
You are entitled to a refund, replacement or credit from Sandhurst Stockfeeds when an item purchased fails to meet one of the consumer guarantees as per the Australian Consumer Law (ACL), i.e. the product:
- Is faulty or of unacceptable quality
- Does not match the description or sample
- Is unfit for the intended purpose (i.e. does not do what it is meant to do)
- Is not delivered in a reasonable time frame
- And proof or purchase must be provided (proof of purchase details are outlined above)
Proof of purchase is required for all returns, which can be in the form of your receipt/tax invoice, a debit/credit card statement, member's club transaction history or online purchase transaction history.
Sandhurst Stockfeeds will also, as an act of good will, accept return items if you have changed your mind. In this instance, the product must:
- Be returned within 28 days of purchase
- Be in a re-saleable condition (original condition)
How do I return a product purchased online?
Items purchased from our online store can be returned in person to our Sandhurst Stockfeeds store.
Who pays for the return of my purchase?
Sandhurst Stockfeeds will cover any associated delivery charges for the return of any products which fail to meet the consumer guarantees as per the Australian Consumer Law (see 'When to return a product' above), provided they are returned to us using the recommended shipping method (as discussed with a Sandhurst Stockfeeds Online customer service team member). Any return delivery charges will be added to your refund amount once processed. We will also refund the cost of the original delivery and pay for the delivery of any replacement item.
For any 'change of mind' returns, it is your responsibility to cover all delivery charges incurred. A copy of your tax invoice (or relevant proof of purchase) is to be included in the delivery (please keep the original for your own reference), and the refund will be processed using your original method of payment.
Please ensure your item is packed securely to protect it from any damage in transit and be sure to retain your shipping information for tracking purposes, to ensure the package arrives safely at our warehouse. Sandhurst Stockfeeds cannot be responsible for any items damaged or lost during return transit.
How long will my refund take?
Please allow 7 business days for the return to be processed after your item arrives at our Online Warehouse.
Can I return my purchase to a Sandhurst Stockfeeds store?
Online purchases can also be returned to the Sandhurst Stockfeeds store. A copy of your proof of purchase is required to complete the transaction. Please note any 'change of mind' returns or exchanges will be processed at the discretion of the store, which may choose to either offer a refund or exchange your item.
Need to return an item now? Click here to send an email to email@example.com.
Use of this website is restricted to those aged over 18 and those able to enter into a legally binding contract.
The prices displayed on this website include 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST). The The Trustee for Airedale Partners Trust t/as Sandhurst Stockfeeds website has been intended for use by Australian residents only.
Limitation of Liability
Any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages as a result of use or misuse of the website will not be the responsibility of The Trustee for Airedale Partners Trust. The Trustee for Airedale Partners Trust will also not be liable for the costs resulting in further purchases as a result of the initial purchase, the cost of obtaining substitute products. In addition to these, messages received, transactions entered into through the website or as a result of unauthorised access to your information contained on this website will be in no way the responsibility of The Trustee for Airedale Partners Trust t/as Sandhurst Stockfeeds.
Where an Act of Parliament suggests any term, condition or warranty in the Terms and Conditions and does not allow for provisions in a contract for exclusion of liability, the liability of The Trustee for Airedale Partners Trust t/as Sandhurst Stockfeeds will be limited. If the breach relates to a good purchased The Trustee for Airedale Partners Trust t/as Sandhurst Stockfeeds may choose to replace the goods or supply the equivalent goods, repair the goods, pay the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods or payment of the repair costs for the goods. If the breach relates to services provides The Trustee for Airedale Partners Trust t/as Sandhurst Stockfeeds may choose to supply the services again or pay the cost of having the service supplied again.